Here’s what I heard you say —
- There’s no proof that the Russians hacked the DNC or RNC!
- Well, duh! Everyone knows the Russians have and will continue to hack the DNC and RNC!
- WHY AREN’T YOU POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT THE DNC/RNC SHOULD HAVE KNOWN AND PROTECTED THEMSELVES FROM THE RUSSIAN ATTACK!!!
- You are the problem because you ‘normalize’ the 2-party system by not acknowledging the culpability of the DNC and RNC in their own victimization when they were hacked by the Russians.
- The great experiment of our country is going to die and it’s all your fault because see #3 and #4.
Do I have that correct?
Seriously, I am just making sure I fully understand what you’re arguing before I respond.
Please understand I’m approaching this with complete sincerity; I’m trying to hear you out and give your words a chance.
With that in mind, of the five points above, did I miss anything you’re trying to tell me or have I inaccurately described any of those 5 points? If so, would you please correct and/or add points wherever you see gaps in my understanding…