My New Years Day
As late as this is happy new years! Even though today is the same as any other day just the year changes. Honestly 2016 has been great.
- Spent the year with my 2 best mates
- Tuned 13
- Got a Macbook
- Watched every comedy movie known to man
- Finished over 5 tv series: Malcolm in the Middle, Miraculous, Drake and Josh, Carly, Stoked, Neds Declassified School Survival Guide, etc.
- And basically enjoyed life.
I spent my first year as a teenager as lazy, laid back and happy i have ever been also remaining an A student.
No teeth accidents juts my awesome removal of my braces, bye bye motor mouth not gonna miss ya. New room and MY room that belongs to ME and only ME including my own desk, chair, bedside table, lamp, chest of draws, cupboard, lamp, etc.
I’m not the kind of person who believes in New Years Resolutions and have personally never had one since they almost never come true and my life happens however also I may be too lazy to bother.
Records this year-
- Fasted all of Ramadan
- Slept in until 1:50
- Went to bed at 1–3 am every day of the holidays
- Made an awesome insta account with over 2,000 followers
- Maintained my account without forgetting my password OR deleting the app by accident
- Ate so much food
- Got my period (not proud of this one)
- Woke up in a pool of my own blood
- Watched the most amount of movies EVER (comedies obviously)
I guess this is goodbye to the wonderful year that was labelled 2016, I enjoyed most of ya and hopefully 2017 can keep up because the movies this year sound pretty damn good (Boss Baby, Ballerina, Despicable Me 3, Toy Story 4, Miraculous Season 2, etc) anyway my final words baout 2016-
2016 a year to remeber and never forget,