hijab tutorial are available in an array of sizes and shapes. Even though the traditional sizing is 45 inches, 48 and 52 inches, you can find larger hijabs on the market today. They may also be rectangular, triangular or square and you may decide to match the occasion. Also important to keep in mind is that the hijabs are constructed with different fabrics including cotton, polyester, and rayon, chiffon and silk. You can also get those that have a mix of fabrics. With regards to colors, the solids such as black and white tend to be more traditional, but there are now seasonal hijabs that come with stunning prints and colors as well as in different styles.
The fabric, size, style, colors and shape are some of the factors that will help you make a sensible choice when buying, but you also need to understand it properly when wearing your hijab so that you can look your best at all times.
1. Consider wearing under scarf together with your hijab. This can be a garment that can be very useful to keep the hair from slipping out beneath your hijab. The scarves are in a variety of styles, colors and fabrics and you may easily coordinate all of them with the hijabs.
2. Get the right pins to secure your hijab in position with no damages on the fabric. There’s a wide range of pins too most of which are stylish to add a little beauty because they serve their intention. You can also buy pins which are easy to hide underneath the hijab, but effective in holding it in place.
3. If you have a round face, allow the hijab remain a bit loose round the sides to flatter the face. It’s also wise to show more of the forehead and style it in a way that the face appears narrower in the face sides. The headband should also be a little loose.
4. Choose a tight Turkish style or regular Pashmina style hijab to appear great if you have a face that’s oval. The oval face is however easy to flatter with different styles and you should therefore come with an easy time wearing your hijab and looking great.
5. Pin the hijab just below the chin to regarding increase the jawline for those who have a face that is heart-shaped. Avoid multi layers round the head side simply because they add width to the face and this is something you wish to avoid. Another simple way to look stunning if you have a heart face would be to produce a tiny point on forehead top using a scarf. It adds a complimenting touch to the face.
6. Loosen the hijab under the chin for those who have a square face. It’s also wise to try and show off the forehead and create a round line onto it to soften the square face shape.
7. Enable your forehead show, but let the hijab hold nearer to the face from the sides if you have an oblong face. It is a simple method of giving your face a long look.