F96/F96 Pro Fluorescent Spectrophotometer
The measuring sensitivity of fluorescent spectrophotometry is 2–3 order higher than that of UV VIS spectrophotometry. It can offer the information of excitation & emission spectrum, light emitting intensity & life, quantum yield rate, fluorescence polarization etc. and a wide linear range of operating curve, so that it has become an important means involved in trace analysis.
* Whole aluminum metal alloy die-castings.
* The emission monochromator adopts 1200 line diffraction grating, its large aperture and non-spherical reflecting mirrors produces extra high sensitivity.
* High stable and long life Xenon lamp and it’s power ensure high stable testing and wide range of spectrum.
* High performance photomultiplier to gain best signal-noise ratio.
* Built in SCM technology,auto 0% and auto background subtraction.
* 0–7 stage gain adjustment.
* Real time fluorescence reading and concentration printout.
* Single-point sample concentration direct reading ability.
* Provide 2 working modes: main unit test mode and software test mode.
* Quantitative and qualitative software with PC, full automation, three regular function, kinetics measurement, quantitative measurement and spectrum scan.
F96 Standard Configuration:
F96 Spectrophotometer 1 PC
Power cable 1 PC
Operation Manual 1 pc
Fuses (5 A) 2 pcs
1 cm quartz fluorescence cuvettes 1 Pairs
Quantitative and qualitative software package 1 set
Packing list 1 PC
If you have any questions or concerns about uv-vis spectrometer, please feel free to contact us through Email or Phonecalls.