Making of a List
My friend spoke to me of bullet journaling. Here are all the things I want for myself. In 500 words. Day 8
This list thing is hard. I told another friend that I was doing this and he asked what’s so important about lists. To which I replied, “ Maybe it helps me summarize my life. Break down what I want to be doing in bite sized pieces. I think it also keeps me accountable. I have been postponing my life for a long time, pushing things back to do later..”
I guess making this list helps with the planning process. Groups of lists perhaps make the tasks less daunting. However, I am quite overwhelmed already. Who thinks in lists? Apparently, the whole world. Think about the #How to lists, or the #Of ways list, or #Things to Do lists etc.etc. Thinking about it makes my head spin. Whatever, all those lists suck. I get sucked into them all the time.
This is hard, here goes nothing.—
Writing Topic Lists
- Bitchs’ Beaches: What it means to live by the beach, love by the moon.
- Architecture: Social constructs, buildings of form & function.
- Economics: The Theory of Behaviors
- Family Structures: Generational gaps; Raising Children in Volatile World
- Imagining the Future: Long Now; The Next Century: Grandchildren.
- The Age of Aquarius: On Reaching Enlightenment.
- Theatre: Immersive Experiences & Data Driven Decision Making
- Creative Living: Present Tense Future
- Literature and Brain
- Making of a Poem
- Autobiography of Madonna
Always be Dreaming List — The Art
- 500 words a day
- Read 15 minutes
- Summary of what you learnt that day.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Planning.
- Build out reading list according to Writing Topic.
Physical, Mental Fitness List — Beach Season
- Lift, Climb, Yoga
- Meditate — 2 minutes
- Hike — weekends
- Protein Shake — Daily
The Ever Growing To-Do List
- Followers in the thousands: Utilize SEO Marketing. Analyze Content
- Create your art: Live your life
- Groceries: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Clear out room, Switch tables
- Clean Bathroom
Build Your Career List — Profession
- Open Source Classes: Python, Machine Learning, SQL
- CFA: Absorb and learn as much as you can
- GREs: Let’s see if college prepared you for this.
- Reach out to your professors: Let them know you’ve been thinking about them
- Thank you Letters: Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude.
- Pay your Bills: Its 2016. Who do you think you are?
- File your own taxes. (fuck): Yes. you are an adult
- Plan your Financial Goals
Wants Or Needs? Rewards.
- Portable speakers
- Mountain or Road bike
- Backpacking Trip
List of Favorite People (unordered, stream of conscious)
Sisters from other Misters
List of Mentors