- The Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series switches are Cisco’s latest addition to the fixed enterprise switching access platform and are built for security, resiliency, and programmability.
- These switches play an integral role as entry-level switches in Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), Cisco’s lead enterprise architecture.
- Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series provides enterprise-level resiliency and keeps your business up and running seamlessly with FRU power supplies and fans, modular uplinks, cold patching, perpetual Power over Ethernet (PoE), and the industry’s highest Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF).
⬤ Cisco IOS XE: A Common Licensing based operating system for the enterprise Cisco Catalyst 9000 product family with support for model-driven programmability and streaming telemetry
⬤ Cisco UADP 2.0 Mini with integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with better cost structure
⬤ Fixed uplinks with 4 x 1GE SFP or 4 x 10GE SFP+ (Catalyst 9200L)
⬤ Optional uplink modules with 4 x 1GE SFP or 4 x 10GE SFP+ (Catalyst 9200)
⬤ PoE+ output (PSE models)
⬤ Resiliency with Field-Replaceable Units (FRU) and redundant power supply, fans (Catalyst 9200), and modular uplinks (Catalyst 9200)
⬤ Operational efficiency with optional backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth up to 80 Gbps with Cisco StackWise-80 (Catalyst 9200L) or up to 160 Gbps with Cisco StackWise-160 (Catalyst 9200)
⬤ Layer 3 capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
⬤ Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy systems
⬤ Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible NetFlow
⬤ Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access):
- Simplified operations and deployment with policy-based automation from edge to cloud managed with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Network assurance and improved resolution time through Cisco DNA Center
⬤ Plug and Play (PnP) enabled: A simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or updates to an existing network
Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series-Transition Map
More Cisco DNA Licenses for Catalyst 9200/9200L, Ordering and Licensing Guide, Power Supply, Network, StackWise-80/160 Modules for Catalyst 9200, etc. you can visit: https://blog.router-switch.com/2019/03/cisco-catalyst-9200-series-platform-spec-licenses-transition-guide/