We recently updated the settings of our captcha, and now every Chinese user is able to access Hodl Hodl’s services.
Google services are limited in China, and Google Captcha is no exception, which we use in the registration process.
Previously, customers from China have faced the issue of not being able to complete the registration process, because of the aforementioned limitations.
We figured out how to change the settings of the Captcha to allow Chinese users to access our services without a glitch.
From now on,
we welcome everyone in China to participate and trade at Hodl Hodl, and we would like to highlight our competitive advantages:
- Hodl Hodl is almost fully translated into Chinese (Mandarin);
- Support in Chinese language is provided;
- We can help you find a counterparty with no extra charge to you — simply reach us by any convenient means.
About Hodl Hodl
Hodl Hodl is a global P2P Bitcoin exchange, that allows users to trade directly with each other and it doesn’t hold user’s funds — locking it in multisig escrow instead — users can buy and sell bitcoins globally, using any payment system, and with any currency.
The main difference between Hodl Hodl and other P2P Bitcoin exchanges is that we do not hold user’s funds and do not have KYC/AML procedures. Hodl Hodl is also cheaper than most other P2P exchanges, with a maximum fee of 0.6% per trade.
Trading at Hodl Hodl is simple, and here is the trading process explained:
- Contract is created, Hodl Hodl generates unique multisig escrow for it.
- Seller deposits Bitcoin in escrow directly from his wallet.
- Buyer pays seller according to the agreed upon payment method.
- Seller releases Bitcoin from the multisig escrow directly to the buyers wallet.
That’s all for the trading process at Hodl Hodl.
Hodl Hodl is cheaper than most P2P exchanges, with a maximum 0.6% exchange fee per trade.
- 0.6% fee for every registered user;
- 0.55% fee for every user that registered with a referral code;
- 0.5% fee for every user that passed verification (we repeat, this is not required).
When creating offers, you can mark the offer “private”, and the offer will not be listed on the Hodl Hodl public offer list and will only be accessible via the link that you send your trading partners.
We’ve added this option, since OTC trades are often done privately. Only the two counterparties know the details of the trade, such as price and volume, and large amounts can be traded, and this requires privacy, which we highly respect.
- Hodl Hodl exchange: hodlhodl.com
- TESTNET Hodl Hodl exchange: hhtestnet.com
- Predictions by Hodl Hodl: predictions.hodlhodl.com
- TESTNET Predictions by Hodl Hodl: predictions.hhtestnet.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Blog: https://medium.com/@hodlhodl
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hodlhodl
- Telegram: https://t.me/HodlHodl
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/hodlhodl
- Slack: https://goo.gl/zaMnCn
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hodlexchange
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgujEoZqX_FfDTLb3Uuhsdg