Hodl Hodl v1.18 new features: crypto-to-crypto, Spanish language and more
Today we are introducing new features at Hodl Hodl:
- Crypto-to-crypto trade pairs;
- Spanish language;
- Disabling offers of inactive users;
Let’s get everything in order.
Crypto-to-crypto trade pairs
From now on, every user is able to create an offer to buy/sell Bitcoin and Litecoin, and to set the price in terms of cryptocurrency.
THE EXCHANGE FEE FOR CRYPTO-CRYPTO TRADES WILL BE 0.25% TILL 2019.
How does it work?
The process of creating offers didn’t change: when you create an offer, you set a currency that you’ll be paid in.
Now, the only difference is, you can select a crypto from the list of currencies.
Hence, if you want to trade crypto-crypto, when creating an offer, set the price in cryptocurrency, and set the same crypto as a payment method.
Note: the list of currently supported cryptocurrencies depends on the list of crypto exchanges supported by us, to which you can tie the price:
- The list of currently supported exchanges: Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Bitpay, Coinbase, Kraken, Localbitcoins.
- The list of currently supported cryptocurrencies, to which you can tie the offer to buy/sell Bitcoin and Litecoin:
If you trade crypto-to-crypto
We can help you in finding a counterparty, as we have a lot of requests for buying and selling Bitcoin and Litecoins for other cryptocurrencies, especially the large ones.
If you are interested, send a request to email@example.com with the following information:
- Whether you want to buy/sell
- Which cryptocurrency you are ready to buy, and which to sell
- Any other conditions you want to specify
Hodl Hodl expands to Spanish-speaking regions with the addition of Spanish language to the exchange.
The most important parts of the exchange were translated to Spanish, except a few pages which will be translated in the upcoming weeks.
Hodl Hodl also provides support in Spanish. Therefore, every request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in Spanish will be answered in Spanish.
Telegram group specially created for the Spanish community: https://t.me/HodlHodlSpanish
In the upcoming weeks we are going to add a Japanese translation to the site, with other languages to come in 2019.
Offers of inactive users are being disabled
Starting today, Hodl Hodl will disable offers of all users that have not been online at least once during the past 5 days.
A lot of contracts in the past were cancelled for a simple reason: the offer creators have not been active for a long time. When someone creates a contract with such an offer, it’s creator just does not respond, and the contract becomes cancelled.
For our customers comfort, from now on, we will disable all offers if it’s creator has not been online at least once during the past 5 days.
if you would like your offer to stay active, you should go online at least once every 5 days. In case your consecutive offline time approaches 5 days, we will inform you about this by e-mail.
Reach us via
- Hodl Hodl exchange: hodlhodl.com
- TESTNET Hodl Hodl exchange: testnet.hodlhodl.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Blog: https://medium.com/@hodlhodl
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hodlhodlTelegram: https://t.me/HodlHodl
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/hodlhodl
- Slack: https://goo.gl/zaMnCn
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hodlexchange
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgujEoZqX_FfDTLb3Uuhsdg