Hodl Hodl’s official statement for Iranian traders
We’re open to and would like to embrace the Farsi-speaking market
Hodl Hodl is committed to global expansion, and Iran is no exception.
- Farsi translation.
The exchange is almost fully translated into Farsi.
2. Receive discounted exchange fee.
Every user that registers with the referral code “IRAN” till mid-June, will permanently receive the discounted exchange fee of 0.55%.
3. Telegram group.
We know Telegram restricts Iranians to join foreign groups, therefore, we specially created a private group, which every single Iranian user can access.
Join the group, ask questions & participate in discussions: https://t.me/joinchat/EooAP1j3Vjd-psxOjnNg9w
About Hodl Hodl
Hodl Hodl is a global P2P Bitcoin exchange, that allows users to trade directly with each other and it doesn’t hold user’s funds — locking it in multisig escrow instead.
The main difference between Hodl Hodl and other P2P cryptocurrency exchanges is that we do not hold user’s funds and do not have KYC/AML procedures. Hodl Hodl is also cheaper than most of the other P2P exchanges, with a maximum fee of 0.6% per trade.
To understand the simplicity of trading at Hodl Hodl, we would like to explain the trading process:
- Contract is created, Hodl Hodl generates unique multisig escrow for it.
- Seller deposits Bitcoin in the escrow directly from his wallet.
- Buyer pays the seller according to the agreed upon payment method.
- Seller releases Bitcoin from multisig escrow directly to the buyers wallet.
That’s all for the trading process, P2P trading has never been so fast and secure.
- Hodl Hodl exchange: hodlhodl.com
- TESTNET Hodl Hodl exchange: testnet.hodlhodl.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Blog: https://medium.com/@hodlhodl
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hodlhodl
- Telegram: https://t.me/HodlHodl
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/hodlhodl
- Slack: https://goo.gl/zaMnCn
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hodlexchange
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgujEoZqX_FfDTLb3Uuhsdg