In the case of unusual sweating, Sweat glands produce more sweat than required for perspiration commonly in the areas of arm pit, bikini area, palms, feet and face.
For excessive sweating, not a special case where medication prescribed by Doctors is a primary choice, we provide a handy list of home remedies which relieves you from the anxiety and makes you comfortable and confident while you attend public meetings.
Now you feel free and avoid hesitation to give a shake hand by just following any of our home remedies which are readily available in your vicinity.
1. Apple cider Vinegar which is also known as ‘sour wine’ has acetic acid content in vinegar that has many benefits. This is available in some Medical stores or one can order online. This can be used externally and internally in suggested amounts in order to avoid any side effects.
- When applied externally, use some amount of apple cider vinegar directly, preferably of 10ml or diluted with water on your body surface after ensuring the surface area to which you have applied is clean from dirt. Leave it for minimum 4–5 hours and wash thoroughly with cold water.
This blocks the sweat glands preventing from excessive sweating while the regular function of the glands remains unaffected.
- When taken internally Apple cider vinegar is mixed with equal quantity of honey that acts as a food preservative and also maintains the level of hydration in the body preventing it from excessive sweating.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda also known as sodium bicarbonate that is readily available in any departmental store gives a quick solution to prevent sweating. Baking soda is a base or alkaline substance and weakly ionizes in water.
How to use: Ensure your body part that is being subjected to prevent sweating clean and dry. Make a thick paste of Baking soda by adding little amount of water and apply on armpit leaving it for not more than 15 minutes. Wash thoroughly with cold water.
This makes the mixture to absorb the excess water that is produced in the form of sweat and also reduces the bad or unpleasant odor.
Also For Read
- Sage: Salvia officinalis is the Biological name of sage. It is also known as Dharba or Sefakuss in Hindi. Dried sage leaves are most widely used in many culinary dishes. It is a most powerful herb that adds many benefits to the human body.
How to use:Dried sage leaves are used to reduce excessive sweating. These are applied externally as well as taken internally. This absorbs the moisture content and thus improves body’s hydration.
- Mix a table spoon of dried sage with a 200ml quantity of water. Boil this mixture and cool it to the room temperature. Now apply this mixture to the body area which is affected to sweating. Clean it thoroughly after rubbing it on the area for few minutes.
- This herb can also be used on a regular basis taken along with hot water which improves sharpness to the brain.
- Black Tea: It is a very good source to improve human metabolism rate.
How to use:
- One way is to consume a little amount of Black tea on a regular basis along with hot water which shows the affect on the long run.
- The mixture of black tea and hot water is made to settle for some time and this solution is used to wash the surface of the body causing excessive sweat.
- White Sandalwood: This is abundantly available in eastern parts of India. This is easily available source for any one.This is the best source of treating skin to maintain its pH level.
- How to use: This is applied as a pack combined with cold milk or water to the areas under sweating and allowed to dry for 15–20 minutes.
- After washing with cold water thoroughly will let you a fresh feel. This also gives a pleasant fragrance to your skin. This can be applied regularly without any side effects.
All the remedies given above are for the usual case of excessive sweating unlike special cases that are to be supervised by a medical practitioner and not for those who are having skin related allergic problems.