A Body Worth Celebrating
The confident bodylines that stretch across the 2017 Honda Accord are conversation-starters. Combined with the rear power stance, they make for quite a memorable profile. That power stance is for more than just for looks, though. It also includes rear parking sensors made for alerting you of potential dangers behind you.
Of course, you won’t have any issue seeing the path you’ve left behind with LED taillights illuminating the way. Matching front LED headlights cut through darkness for a safer overall driving experience. These lights are nestled appealingly against the Accord’s simple but sporty front grille, which matches the sleek wheels.
More Features Means More to Love
Packed with convenient accessories and features, you’ll want to take longer trips in the Honda Accord. A wireless phone charger always keeps your batteries running. The Push Start Button requires keyless entry, so you can stop digging around in your purse or pocket. There’s also center console cup holders, HomeLink compatibility, and temperature controls through the Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control.
Save time getting ready with 10 ways to adjust the driver’s seat. Each seat has a built-in memory that retains two of your favorite settings. Change gears nearly effortlessly with one-click paddle shifters. Adjust all other settings at the centralized cockpit steering wheel, which boasts ergonomic features for a more comfortable drive.
Technology Drives Performance
The 2017 Honda Accord comes with many standard tech features sure to make your drives more enjoyable. Just a few of these are:
- HondaLink for using social media and music streaming from your car
- Apple CarPlay for music and GPS for iPhone users
- Premium audio system with a subwoofer, seven speakers, and up to 360 watts of clear, crisp sound
- Android Auto for music and GPS
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System
- A Display Audio Touch-screen that’s an impressive seven inches long
- Remote Engine Start so you never have to brave cold winter drives again
The new Accord is more connected than ever. Want to try these fun and tech-savvy features yourself? Come test drive the 2017 Honda Accord today at Honda of Denton off 4050 Interstate 35.
Base Models and Specifications
The 2017 Honda Accord includes four models: the LX, Sport, Sport Special Edition, and EX. The LX, which is the base model, has the following specs:
- Engine size: 2.4L
- Cylinders: Gas
- Transmission: Continuously variable-speed automatic
- Horsepower: 185 horsepower @ 6,400 rpm
- Torque: 181 ft-lbs @ 3,900 rpm
- EPA-Estimated Rating: 27 mpg city/36 mpg highway (ratings can vary), 30 combined MPG
Safety You Can Count On
The 2017 Honda Accord prioritizes driver safety with many innovative and high-tech features. Honda Sensing offers blind spot and rear detection. There’s also the Road Departure Mitigation System with a built-in camera for detecting road departures, the Collision Mitigation Braking System to prevent accidents, Adaptive Cruise Control, and the Lane Keep Assist System.
Those features are just the tip of the iceberg. Here are some other impressive safety features that come standard with the Accord:
- Rear seat child safety locks
- Emergency braking assist
- Traction control
- Tire pressure monitoring
- Remote anti-theft alarm system
- Engine immobilizer
- Dusk sensing headlamps
Please check out our Honda of Denton Blog for other helpful car tips and Honda news
Honda of Denton Blog http://ift.tt/2lJtGEK