Vietnam Visa on Arrival for Tourist and Business
The Vietnam Immigration Office permits tourists to apply Vietnam visa upon arrival through an International Tour-operator company such as TUN Travel. With our assistance, you will do just few clicks and do not need to send your passport or go to embassy. Please note that we are not an embassy and are not affiliated with any embassies, we are travel company and working with immigration office in Vietnam. If you wish to obtain a full/stamped visa before you go, please contact the embassy of Vietnam in your living country but be advised that in almost all cases Vietnamese embassy charges a high fee.
- After receiving your application and payment, we will process the visa immediately. You can expect the process to take 2 to 3 working days, and in urgent cases, the urgent service takes only 1 to 2 working days.
After approval, we will fax or email you a Vietnam visa Approval Letter as an attachment or you can download in your account at My Bookings
- - Please print the visa approval letter.
- - Bring at least 2 photos of passport regulation size.
- Receive your visa at the visa desk of the arrival airport for Vietnam Visa on Arrival.
- Or receive your visa at Embassy or Consulate in your country for Vietnam Visa Approval Code
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Two (02) passport photos size 4 x 6 cm.
- Cash for paying visa stamp fee upon arrival when picking up your visa.
- Applicants must enter Vietnam by air and get the visa when landing at the arrival airport for the Visa on Arrival Application.
- Applicants must get the visa at Embassy or Consulate in your country for the Visa Approval Code.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND OR RENEW YOUR VISA, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Please send us the scan of your passport and the page containing your current Vietnam visa to our email then we will process it with Vietnam Immigration Department to check your information before extending or renewing your visa.
- We will inform you whether your Vietnam visa can be extended or renewed as visa extension varies for each case.
- After that you need to bring these following documents to our office: — Your original passport — Temporary residence paper approved by the hotel where you live at or approved by local authorities where you live in or wards Police Unit — If you are Vietnamese overseas or your current visa is separate visa, you need to prepare 2 passport sized-photos 4–6 cm with a straight forward face. Note: if you are in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi City, we can come in person to pick up your passport at your address on your request.
- Wait some days to get your passport back together with your new stamped visa.
- You would better extend or renew your Vietnam visa at least 1 week for 3 months visa, preferably 2 weeks before your visa is expired
- Before you apply for visa extension, your passport must have 2 blank pages at minimum.
- We assist for those extend or renew visa for the first time.
- For tourist and business Visa, this visa extension or renewal is only applicable for 1 month or 3 months (single/multiple)
- For Diplomatic, Official visas, and other types of visa should be applied through the official agencies or government or business sponsor or contact the Vietnam Immigration Department in person:
- - In Hanoi: No. 40A Hang Bai Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- - In Da Nang: No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Street, Da Nang, Vietnam
- - In Hochiminh City (Saigon): No. 254 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Originally published at www.hotels-in-vietnam.com.