How to Generate a Read Receipt for your Hotmail Message?
Hotmail is free web mail service provided by Microsoft, essentially this email style for company and also for personal use. It is used as a complete application, or will work with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server for multiple users in a company, like shared mailboxes and calendars, Exchange public folders, SharePoint lists, and meeting schedules and much more and it also used for messaging friends and colleagues as personal use. There are third-party add-on applications that integrate Outlook with devices like BlackBerry mobile phones and with alternative software like office and Skype web communication. Hotmail is entirely a great mailing service that is now used by several users. It supports many features. It also had a special kind of feature that it generates a read receipt for your Hotmail messages. Hotmail Support number UK helps you by giving you all needful information based on this.
You can generate a read receipt once you send a message from a Hotmail account to receive a notification once the recipient has opened the message. Hotmail’s internet interface does not support read receipt practicality, therefore it is necessary to access the account through a desktop email consumer to require advantage of it. Use Outlook express, that is industrial plant put in on all versions of Windows, if you do not have your own desktop email consumer.
Few instructions to generate to generate a read receipt for your Hotmail messages are following:
· Open the “Start” menu and opt for “Outlook categorical”.
· If you don’t have account then you may Add your account.
· From the tools menu of computer choose the option of “Accounts”.
· And then you may tap on option of “Add”.
· Now enter your Hotmail id.
· Tap on “Next”.
· Now you may select the option of “POP3” and sort it in the both fields of “In going” as well as of “Outgoing”.
· Click “Next” and input your email address into the “Account Name” field.
· Input your password of Hotmail and select “Finish.”
· Select “Compose” and compose a message to send to a recipient.
· Input the e-mail address, a subject matter and a body for the message.
· Choose the “Tools” computer menu from the message window.
· Choose “Request browse Receipt.” Click “Send” and you receive a notification once the recipient opens your message.
Here you successfully generate a read receipt for your Hotmail messages. Unfortunately if you still not able to do so or face any problem then you need to contact Hotmail Helpline Phone Number 0800–098–8424 and get the all needful information to solve the problem at anytime.