To post or not to post — that is the question
Sometimes I think if it is a waste of time to come here and post something. Probably somebody posted almost the same in the past. Or maybe you tend to share another self-help article. One in a billion for sure…
So, why to come here and share? I don’t have “the answer”. I have at least seven answers:
- You are promoting yourself / creating “brand” awareness about you
- It’s an easy way to share with the world what you are feeling, your ideas, your dreams, … somehow you feel that it’s safe to “speak” in here
- You are promoting your goals
- You are promoting your products / services
- You are a blogger or alike and this is your job
- You want to receive feedback from others that you probably don’t know in “real life” (for any reason)
- You’ve have read somewhere that this is good (choose a reason)
Still I’m not sure if it is really profitable, somehow, to come here and post. Are you just one in a billion? What’s the cost of opportunity?
What’s your opinion? If you post, why do you post? Can you already see the benefits?