People Disappoint, But Pizza Is Eternal
Coral Gables pizza is one of the only foods that hold a special place in pretty much everyone’s hungry hearts. Why wouldn’t it be? There isn’t any reason to avoid it. I mean what’s not to love about those divinely appetizing triangles?
Pizza is an incarnation of perfect snack, combined with a crispy crust drenched in savory sauce and concealed with loads of gooey, melty cheeses. And let’s not forget about the endless array of toppings crafted upon the ultimate heaven-sent snack.
Deliciousness aside, it’s the most convenient meal on the face of the earth. You should probably consider cutting those people out of your friend circle who tell you to not to eat pizza. Seriously, you don’t need that kind of negativity in your life.
If you are still looking for some push to devour on pizza, here are some reasons (both factual and crazy) which will help you to go ahead and grab a bite:
· Pizza helps fight cancer: it might seem hard to believe, but that’s true. Incorporating few slices of pizza in your diet can actually protect you from the certain type of cancers.
· Pizza helps fight aging: that’s because tomatoes are an active ingredient in its toppings, and tomato contains lycopene in abundance. Lycopene is an antioxidant compound that helps prevent aging and heart disease.
· Pizza won’t judge you: pizza doesn’t care how lazy you are; it will never judge you and will never throw any shade. It is actually the best thing that has ever happened to lazy people. You don’t have to leave your home to get your hands on it; you can always get pizza delivery to your doorsteps.
· Pizza can make eating veggies a lot easier: with pizza toppings loaded with lots of nutritious veggies, you can easily intake a pack of essential vitamins.
· Pizza is packed with protein: it gives you energy, helps your body repair cells and builds strong muscles. How? Thanks to melty and delicious cheese. So, few slices of pizza make a perfect cheat-meal if you are hitting the gym hard.
· Eating pizza saves water: having it for a meal means not having to wash dishes. A pizza already comes in a box; there is no need for a plate. So after stuffing your tummy with it, you simply need to pick up the box and place it in trash.
· Pizza doesn’t mind staying up late for you: whether you find yourself hungry in the middle of the night, or on a quest for the food as you trip towards home from a bar, pizza is always there for you to solve your hunger-strike.
· There’s always a slice to suit everyone: no matter if you are non-veggie or a hardcore herbivore, when it comes to toppings, there are endless varieties to dress it up into something that suits your taste.
Pizza has always been your BFF whenever you needed a delicious friend. From school’s cafeteria to late night get-togethers during college, its loyalty is unmatched. For more information on pizza delivery in Coconut Grove visit Hungryhowiesmiami.com
About The Author
Antonio Rossi is a chef well-practiced in traditional Italian food, specializing in pizzas. He is a part-time writer, and reviews pizza in Coral Gables as a genuine reflection of Italian cuisine. He strongly recommends www.hungryhowiesmiami.com as the preferred destination for Italian cuisine