Huobi Pro Establishes Huobi Autonomous Digital Asset Exchange (HADAX) and “Voting for Token Listing” Is Enabled
What is HADAX?
HADAX creates a brand-new operation mode:
1. Audit system is changed to registration system. HADAX only confirms the authenticity and legitimacy of projects but do not make any evaluation of their investment value.
2. Users own the rights to vote for token listing. Users can vote for tokens using HTs. Tokens with top votes will be listed on HADAX.
3. Investor admittance standards are set up. Since tokens listed on HADAX are in the early stage and have higher investment risks, investor admittance standards are established. HADAX will only be opened to professional investors with certain investment experience.
4. HADAX shares all the user data with Huobi Pro. All the income of HADAX will be counted as the income of Huobi Pro.
5. If tokens listed on HADAX meet the listing standards of Huobi Pro, they will also be listed in the “New Zone”of Huobi Pro. If tokens listed on Huobi Pro that no longer meet the listing standards of Huobi Pro but are qualified to be listed on HADAX, they will be moved to HADAX.
HADAX Live Schedule:
1. Project application: Feb 3rd — 12:00 Feb 8th (GMT+8)
From today, you can click this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-BF4B07tMjFMK4rQTg-gXGsfbsARY__XpEM0X9SnF-0/viewform?edit_requested=trueto fill in the project information and apply to list. The application deadline is 12:00 Feb 8th (GMT+8). All the submitted projects will enter the voting process after our audit.
2. 1st phase voting: Feb 12th — Feb 28th (GMT+8)
In the 1st phase of this voting, we only support ERC20 tokens. Users can use Huobi Token (HT) to vote for the projects you support. The vote results of the 1st phase will be published on Feb 28th.
3. HADAX live date: March 1st (GMT+8)
HADAX will be live on March 1st and will list the first group of tokens according to the results.
For more details about voting, please pay attention to our announcements on Huobi Pro.