Exchange and Community Updates
Dear HybridBlock Community,
Over the last few months, since our initial launch, we have been working tirelessly on updates to the exchange. We have seen all your valuable feedback and have taken steps to make these changes to hybex.io as quickly as possible. Thank you for all your continued feedback and support during our beta exchange phase, we are looking forward to introducing the next upgrades of the beta phase, including new coin listings and pairings!
Here’s a quick summary of HybridBlock related news, including many upgrades that have been implemented based on your feedback!
1. Overall Exchange Performance: we’ve fixed several bugs and optimized the exchange for faster load times and an overall smoother login process. Captcha also has minor improvements.
2. Deposits and Withdrawals: we’ve implemented critical upgrades to improve stability and performance, resulting in a 90% decrease in support tickets for these issues since our most recent upgrade.
3. Exchange Preview:
previously, only registered users could view exchange layout. Now, we’ve opened the door for people to browse around the exchange without signing up. Great for curious eyes who are looking for important trading features and to see the overall layout and trading experience.
4. Trading Interface: we’ve consolidated space on the trading page to ensure access to critical trading windows, functions, and features without the need to scroll up or down on the page. Additionally, a “hamburger” menu saved valuable space by allowing users to reveal critical menu items to navigate the exchange on demand.
5. New Coin Listings: we are working with partners to bring the best coins onto hybex.io. Our goal is to have new coins listed in October to include BCH, LTC, XRP, EOS, and ETC.
6. New Team Members: HybridBlock continues to expand its team and talent. Every few weeks we will reveal team members to our community so that you can see who’s working behind the scenes.
- Nischint Sanghavi becomes Head of Exchange at hybex.io. Nischint is a recognized name in the digital asset space in India having worked at Zebpay, India’s largest digital asset exchange. Prior to Zebpay, he worked with major companies like Fidelity Investments, JMP Securities and JP Morgan.
- Stephen McCarthy brings 10+ years of systems design experience as HybridBlock’s Chief System Architect. Stephen’s experience span across various industries including click-trading, algorithmic trading, risk management and cryptocurrency engineering.
7. Recent Events:
HybridBlock recently hosted Hybrid Summit 2018 at the Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre in Bangkok, Thailand. The event attracted over 1200 attendees and 60 keynote speakers. The Hybrid Summit series of events will continue to take place as a dedicated effort by HybridBlock to grow its international community.
8. Upcoming Events:
- September 14–16 - Cumberland Top 100 Influencers Summit. This is an exclusive invite-only event hosted in Singapore. Co-founders Rod Jao and Apolo Ohno will be attending alongside the likes of Don Wilson of Cumberland, CZ from Binance, Tyler Winklevoss from Gemini, Joe Lubin from Consensys, Jihan Wu from Bitmain, Arthur Hayes of Bitmex and many more of the biggest names in the crypto space.
- September 15–16 - Vietnam Crypto Dialogue, an event co-hosted with Huobi at the Intercontinental Hanoi Landmark in Hanoi, Vietnam. HybridBlock will be attending as a featured speaker.
Once again, we thank you for your continued support and interaction as we work through all necessary steps to provide you with the best trading experience possible. The next official update will come shortly as we continue these improvements and achieve new milestones with our partners.