HyperGAN 0.10 preview 1
GANs are a powerful form of unsupervised learning. HyperGAN aims to bring this exciting form of AI to everyone. All you need is a graphics card.
New model authoring domain specific language(DSL):
Model authors can now create amazing model architectures completely in JSON! No python coding required.
Online learning is the ability to learn new tasks while not forgetting old tasks. Integrating these features enables training at batch size 1, as well as general improvements to stability.
We introduce several features to help enable online learning:
- Online Elastic Weight Consolidation https://arxiv.org/pdf/1805.06370.pdf
- Progress Compress https://arxiv.org/pdf/1805.06370.pdf
- IMLE https://arxiv.org/pdf/1809.09087
- Self-supervised https://arxiv.org/pdf/1811.11212.pdf
- GIGAWoLF https://papers.nips.cc/paper/2673-convergence-and-no-regret-in-multiagent-learning.pdf
- Predictive Method https://openreview.net/pdf?id=Skj8Kag0Z
0.10 is currently in open alpha. Pip has not yet been updated, you must install from source. See the discord for 0.10 installation instructions and configurations.
The developers also offer consulting services. Contact us today to find out how we can help your product or business: email@example.com