Creating a new position
Admin and HR can create a new position.
- Go to DASHBOARD or POSITIONS section.
- Click on ‘+’ icon and select ‘Add candidates’.
- In POSITION DETAILS tab, fill out the following mandatory fields: position title, employment type, functional area, no. of openings, location and work experience; and click NEXT. To learn how to fill out each field, read this post.
- In INTERVIEW ROUNDS tab, set interview rounds and edit evaluation form for this position. Then click NEXT.
- In APPLICATION FORM tab, customize evaluation form for this position. Then, click NEXT.
- In SOURCING CHANNELS tab, publish/assign this position through the following sourcing channels to start sourcing candidates: career website, job board, recruitment agency, and employee referral. Then, click SAVE & EXIT.
You can later edit the position anytime by clicking EDIT in the position list page or in a position page..
Got a question?
Contact us at email@example.com or +91–8882200600.