Editing position details
To edit position details such as position title, number of current openings and requirements / responsibilities, go to POSITIONS section and select EDIT from the dropdown menu in the position list.
Alternatively, open the position you want to edit, and click EDIT in the position page.
Then, in POSITION DETAILS tab, you can edit the followings:
- Position title (mandatory): Enter a position title. This will be displayed on the sourcing channels you select.
- Employment type (mandatory): Select either of employee, contractor or intern.
- Functional area (mandatory): Select from dropdown menu, or add a new functional area.
- No. of openings (mandatory): Enter number to set how many openings you currently have for this position.
- Project: Not mandatory; set if you want to later filter positions by project. Select from dropdown menu, or add a new project.
- Location (mandatory): Select from dropdown menu, or add a new location.
- Employee level: Not mandatory; set if you want to later filter positions by employee level. Select from dropdown menu, or add a new employee level.
- Priority: Not mandatory; set if you want to later filter positions by priority. Select from dropdown menu.
- Work experience (mandatory): Enter the range of required work experience in years.
- CTC (mandatory): Enter the CTC budget range with your choice of currency (lakhs per annum (LPA) in case of Indian Rupee). CTC are not visible to people other than Admin, HR, Hiring Manager of this position, and Recruitment Agencies assigned for this position.
- Responsibilities & Requirements: Not mandatory for just creating a position internally; however, this is required if you want to publish this position through any sourcing channels.
- Recruiter (mandatory): At least one Recruiter is required. The person who is creating the position is initially selected. You can add other person(s) and remove yourself.
- Hiring Manager: Not mandatory. Those who are added as Hiring Manager can access this position even if they are not Admin or HR.
Got a question?
Contact us at email@example.com or +91–8882200600.