Setting candidate referral form for Employee Referral
You can customize the candidate submission form to be used by employees when referring candidates. There’s only one form for this purpose, and it is used for all the positions.
- Go to Settings > Templates > Application Form > Employee Referral.
- Hover the row and click EDIT.
- Form title: Not editable.
- Message: You can add any message you want to display to employees in the beginning of the candidate referral form, if any.
- Name, email and phone: Those are always mandatory fields.
- Other fields: You can select either of mandatory, optional or OFF. In the referral form, employees must fill out mandatory fields. The fields that are OFF will not be displayed in the referral form.
- Click PREVIEW to check out how the referral form looks like.
- Click SAVE to save changes.
Tip: When employees themselves submit candidate information to refer a candidate, the candidate submission form for employee referral is used. When employees share and the referred applicants themselves apply, they apply through the application form for career website.
Got a question?
Contact us at email@example.com or +91–8882200600.