02/24/2017 Transportation Meeting (needs picture)
Our team has decided that we will split into two groups — transportation and budget — to look more in depth to one specific problems and create a low-fidelity prototype.
- Budget System: Cheng Cheng, Hannah and Brian
- Transportation System: Tom, Max and Clara
During transportation meeting, the team decided to look at different kinds of solution we could look into. After much though we decided on three different solutions.
- Transportation App: Implementing google maps(?), provide feedback in mobile phone.
- Intractive Map: book of maps that focus on landmark as a way to help refugees get around.
- Interactive Map 2: similar to the first idea, but focuses more on exercises that refugees can complete as they travel to different places.
We have decided to draw out storyboards and edit as a group before client meeting to make sure that we are covering all the use cases for our potential solutions.