2017. 7. 14. Weekly Research update
- Synaptic organization of visual space in primary visual cortex [http://www.nature.com/doifinder/10.1038/nature23019]: Spine Ca2+ imaging by stimulating visual scene.
- Mapping the Neural Substrates of Behavior[http://www.cell.com/article/S009286741730716X/fulltext]: Using Tg Fruit-fly line, observation on their behavior, correlating gene and behavior by computer vision analysis.
- Toward a Neurocentric View of Learning[http://www.cell.com/article/S0896627317304592/fulltext]: Not only synaptic plasticity but also intrinsic plasticity is the memory neural correlate.
- An Expanded View of Complex Traits: From Polygenic to Omnigenic[http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cell.2017.05.038]: Shit of the genetic from polygenic to omnigenic in trait analysis.
- Elephant Search with Deep Learning for Microarray Data Analysis[https://arxiv.org/pdf/1707.03604.pdf]
- History of winning remodels thalamo-PFC circuit to reinforce social dominance[http://science.sciencemag.org/content/357/6347/162]
- Learning like humans with Deep Symbolic Networks[https://arxiv.org/pdf/1707.03377.pdf]