Studies show that people remember:
10% of they hear — — 20% of what they read — — 80% of what they see.
And this is because the human brain process visual cues better rather than the written language.
It is time to change the way we decipher and communicate valuable data because too often we fail to understand and report the information we own.
Data visualization gives you the opportunity to see the real meaning of your data and the insights they hide.
Data visualization is versatile and it can be used in all business departments and industries and for a wide range of purposes, like:
- Risk Management
- Cost Tracking and Reduction
- Investments Analysis
- New Business Opportunities Identification
- Assessing Value for an Acquisition
- Tracking Project Progress with Scorecards
- Tracking your Website Performance
- Planning the Launch of a New Product
- Evaluating the Efficiency of a Manufacturing Plant
- Budgeting and Allocation of Company Resources
- and many more…
During out Executive Summit in Manchester (April 12) we will show you how data visualization can improve your decision making and how you can revolutionize your reporting thanks to real-time and interactive dashboards easy to build and easy to customize!
Click here to reserve your seat today and join us for free!