Guide: How to view your iDice (ICE) Tokens!
Thank you everyone for making our crowdsale a huge success so far.
We’ve raised $100,000 in Ethereum in just the first four hours! Over 4000 ETH ($1.5M) has been raised in the first week!
If you haven’t joined yet, our crowdsale only runs to the end of this week. There will never be another sale again.
Managing your Tokens
Note that ICE is the symbol for iDice tokens.
- Go to MyEtherWallet.com
2. Hit “Send Ether & Tokens” and unlock your wallet.
3. Under the “Token Balances” section, hit “Add custom token”.
4. Enter these details.
Token symbol: ICE
5. Your balance should now show!
6. The Send tokens has a dropdown box that will allow you to select ICE tokens.
7. If you want to send tokens, you will also need a small amount of ETH in the account to cover gas costs. These are just minor transaction fees the network needs to move tokens around.
If you used a wallet other than MyEtherWallet, don’t worry! You can export your private key and unlock your wallet in MyEtherWallet.
Also, please follow us on Twitter so you’ll know immediately when our tokens are tradeable for Ethereum!
If you have any issues with your tokens, we’ll fix it for you. We might even give out some bonus tokens ;)
Email us: bit.ly/2squf7h