For a few months we have been able to verify that the growth of Filo has been increasing progressively, this has resulted in an increase in the consumption of resources (CPU, RAM).
The Filo’s Development Team has been investigating the situation and testing possible solutions to fix the problem, however none have worked.
We are currently making use of the tools that Discord provides us to avoid receiving events that we do not need. This helped us a lot, but it is not enough to correct the problem.
One of the final solutions to correct this problem is the semi-elimination of the member counter module.
What does semi-elimination of the member counter module mean?
This means that we are not going to eliminate the module completely, we will eliminate part of the functions of said module, parts that influence performance. The functions to be retired are: human counter and bot counter. …
Today we released a patch which completely affected the structure of the settings of each server.
This adjustment has greatly simplified organization and access to these. Linked to this change, we get a zero update of the config command which has had its systematics completely changed.
This zero update of the config command has been made in order to facilitate its configuration using common points, for example, before configuring a report webhook, you had to run the command f!config createReportsWebHook in the channel where you wanted the webhook, now to configure a report webhook you have to run the command f!config …
Amazing! Spectacular! We have 1 year of service! Thank you for all your support during this great year of service.
Filo was created on April 17, 2019 in order to focus on the Administration and moderation section of a server. As the months went by, this function deteriorated and we focused more on multipurpose.
We are happy that in the end, you, the community that uses Filo, have made the decision to entrust us with your precious servers.
This year has been very crazy, we have had problems, but we have managed to manage it in the best possible way. While it is true, we have removed a large number of commands that we had previously implemented. This is because we want to protect you from other people (and pamper you from time to time). The Filo Development Team made the decision to temporarily pause implementations, Filo content updates, why are you wondering? It is true that in this year more than 200 commands have been implemented (counting the eliminated commands), but the increase in functional, aesthetic and linguistic errors had caused a loss of quality in Filo. For this reason, in recent weeks we have focused more on the correction of errors (which are mentioned above). We think that this is the most accurate decision we could have made, but rest assured, the content of Filo will increase when all the errors (or part of them) have disappeared. …
• A module to filter invitations has been implemented; which will allow you to filter the invitations sent by the users of the server (More info: https://r.filobot.xyz/bs4pv).
• The API of the hug, pat, kiss and trapito commands has been updated.
• The contents of the fanart, sick, angry, dog, happy, sleep, cookie, confused, tickle commands have been updated.
• The contents of the waifuneko, waifu, lolineko, loli, hentai, ghoul, cat, cold, fuck, chucknorris, hot, slap, baka, dance, scared, bored, sniffing, jojo, laught, poke commands have been updated.
• The bite, kickbutts, punch, sad commands API has been updated.
• We have renamed all Filo’s commands to their corresponding English name facilitating the work of the developers.
• From now on some Filo’s options will support cleaning them by specifying at the end of the “clear” command (Ex: f!conf set welcomeRole clear).
• The Filo’s version has been updated from v2.2.2-stable …
Before you start with this publication… Happy New Year!
We want to thank all the support we have been receiving from you throughout 2019.
We are going to start a year with a great update of Filo:
• A new Filo’s translation system has been implemented, which allows us to modify command errors equally in all languages.
• The possibility of obtaining the information of any channel has been implemented if the arguments match the ID of a channel in the channel command.
• The possibility of obtaining the credits of any person has been added if it is mentioned in the credits command.
• The possibility of granting your daily credits to another person in the daily command has been implemented.
• A system that generates a random number of daily credits has been implemented in the daily command (Without boost: 100 ~ 150 || With boost: 100 ~ 250). …