Convert any website to a desktop application for Windows, Mac or Linux.
- nodejs → download from here
Nativefier is a command line tool that allows you to easily create a desktop application for any web site with succinct and minimal configuration. Apps are wrapped by Electron in an OS executable (.app, .exe, etc.) for use on Windows, OSX and Linux.
Install nativefier module as globally
$ npm install nativefier -g
Start convert any website to a destop application suck as .exe, .app, etc…
$ nativefier — name “Facebook” “https://www.facebook.com"
- — name <value> is output name for the application.
- — flash to enable flash in your application explorer.
- — version is prints the version of your nativefier install.
- — platform <value> Automatically determined based on the current OS. Can be overwritten by specifying either linux, windows, or osx. The alternative values win32 (for Windows) or darwin, mac (for OSX) can also be used.
Other api document can read more from here https://github.com/jiahaog/nativefier/blob/master/docs/api.md
For Windows Users: Take note that the application menu is automatically hidden by default, you can press alt on your keyboard to access it.
For Linux Users: Do not put spaces if you define the app name yourself with — name, as this will cause problems (tested on Ubuntu 14.04) when pinning a packaged app to the launcher.