5 Signs You’re Taking Photography Too Seriously
1) Do you live and die by Nikon or Canon?
Does seeing this 5D MkIII with a Nikon strap get you all riled up?
2) Do you watermark everything? And we mean everything.
Because one watermark is never enough.
3) Does your social media page have the word ‘Photography’ at the end of it?
Remember, you aren’t a photographer unless you tell everyone you are. Just like Henri.
4) Do you leave vague artistic criticism on other people’s photos?
Stannis makes Joffrey see the Light.
5) You don’t travel anywhere without your tripod. Because Ansel Adams didn’t.
This is my tripod. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My tripod is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.