Hitler’s celebrity demands
Did you know that Hitler introduced celebrity demands? In the late 1920’s he gave speeches throughout Germany. He also had a list of demands which equals today’s backstage demands from rock stars.
Here’s a list of things Hitler demanded (”Richtlinien für Hitler-Versammlungen”):
1. Bottles of room-tempered Fachinger mineral water.
2. Jews were forbidden entrance.
3. Smoking were forbidden.
4. Stage had to be free of objects (his whole body must be seen).
5. Ice cubes were to be made available for him to cool off his hands during warmer days.
6. Two stenographers to write down his speech.
7. A hotel room with a bath tub.