Overview of the cryptocurrency exchange Ucrypt.io
Cryptocurrency trade has gained considerable popularity throughout the world, including Eastern Europe. In 2018, the number of traders increased, and several dozen new trading platforms appeared on the market. Ucrypt.io is one of them. Today, this cryptocurrency exchange is considered specifically promising in the post-Soviet market.
Briefly about the exchange Ucrypt.io
The company, which is the owner of the Ucrypt.io crypto exchange stock, is registered in Tallinn. This city is especially favorable for blockchain startups. Liberal legislation and tax incentives are adopted here.
The functionality of the Ucrypt.io trading platform is targeted at residents of the CIS and Baltic countries. However, the service is especially beneficial for Ukrainian citizens. The presence of the Ukrainian interface and a small fee, when replenishing the hryvnia balance sufficiently prove this fact.
Ucrypt.io supports enrollment and withdrawal of the funds in UAH, USD, RUB and eight cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, USDT, LTC, BCHABC, BCHSV and DASH.
Registration and getting started
A vendor can open an account on the Ucrypt.io exchange via e-mail. Verification is not required. It is necessary if the trader needs to enroll or withdraw fiat currency (UAH, RUB, USD). To do this, it is necessary at first fill out an online form with customer information, and then upload a scanned copy or photographs of two documents to verify your identity, either a passport, or a driver’s license, as well as a bank statement or the tax return.
The account is hacking-protected by two-factor authentication (2FA). The user can use the Google Authenticator private key or PIN.
Enrollment and withdrawal of funds
Replenishment and withdrawal of balance is carried out in several ways:
- US dollars — via the payment systems Perfect Money, ADVCash, NixMoney;
- Ukrainian Hryvnia — using VISA / MasterCard credit cards, iBox and ADVCash services;
- Russian ruble — using credit cards VISA / MasterCard, QIWI, Yandex-money, ADVCash.
Cryptocurrency can be withdrawn or credited to the balance by transferring coins / tokens to unique addresses generated in the client’s account.
The size of the fee when working on the stock exchange Ucrypt.io
- VISA/MasterCard (Hryvnia) Exchange Fee 1.2 % + UAH 5
- VISA/MasterCard (currency, with automatic conversion) 5 %
- iBox 6.5 %
- ADVCash UAH 5 %
- VISA/MasterCard (Rubles) Exchange Fee 6.5 %
- ADVCash RUB Exchange Fee 3 %
- QIWI Exchange Fee 7.5 %
- Yandex-money Exchange Fee 7.5 %
US dollars (USD)
- VISA/MasterCard (Hryvnia) 1.2 %
- VISA/MasterCard (currency, with automatic conversion) 1.2 %
- VISA/MasterCard (Rubles) 5 % + RUB 80
- ADVCash RUB 3 %
- QIWI 4 %
- Yandex — money 3,5 %
US dollars (USD)
The main advantage of Ucrypt.io is an extremely low fee when enrolling and withdrawing hryvnia to bank cards. Rates for crediting funds in UAH differ from the market average more than twofold. When withdrawing the hryvnia on the card, the value of the fee is three times lower than the rates on other exchange stocks.
The fee taken when executing the order in the BTC / UAH and BTC / USD pairs makes 0.2%. Most trading platforms have adopted this standard tariff.
Extremely low fee for the withdrawal of cryptocurrencies is a distinctive feature of our exchange stock. The majority of other exchange facilities have a standard bitcoin withdrawal rate of 0.0005 BTC. Here it is more than 4 times lower, and equals to 0.00010132.
The fee for the withdrawal of ether on Ucrypt.io is almost twice lower in comparison to other exchanges, and equals to 0.005105 ETH. The standard market rate is usually 0.01 ETH. When crediting a cryptocurrency balance to Ucrypt, no fee is charged.
Pros and cons of the exchange
Among the pros of the Ucrypt.io trading platform the following is taken into consideration:
- A low fee for the withdrawal of cryptocurrency, as well as the replenishment and withdrawal of the hryvnia.
- The opportunity to start trading cryptocurrency on Ucrypt.io within a few minutes after registration. To do this, simply replenish the balance.
- Verification is required only when crediting fiat currencies.
- No hidden fees.
- The minimum amount to replenish the balance is 10 hryvnia; the minimum withdrawal amount is 21 hryvnia.
- Several options for depositing and withdrawing funds. Ucrypt.io is one of few exchanges where direct crediting of the hryvnia with bank cards is admitted.
- A wide range of analytical tools for estimating the exchange rate chart.
- 24/7 Russian-speaking customers support.
Among the minuses is a small trading volume. However, the platform offers many more advantages, so this situation can be easily resolved.
Cryptocurrency exchange Ucrypt.io has good prospects to find its niche in the online trading market. It presents a considerable interest to traders, because the rates for customer service are 2–4 times lower than on other trading platforms.
This online platform can also be useful for beginners who want to try cryptocurrency trading without much risk. The minimum amount to credit to the balance equals to only 10 hryvnia or 100 rubles. Other exchanges cannot offer such conditions yet.
Originally published at https://iconow.net on April 25, 2019.