updated: July 8 2019
- Go to : preferences > setting > Salesforce feature Previews
- Click the “Edit in setting.json”
- Click “Copy to Setting”
- Set “salesforcedx-vscode-core.push-or-deploy-on-save.enabled”: true
- restart your VS-Code
Some additional feature added on ver.46.4.0 — July 3, 2019
- When a deployment is currently running, no new deployments should be started.
- When files are saved while a deployment is running they should be queued for a future deployment.
- As soon as one deployment finishes a new deployment should be started.
- When a deployment is started, it should contain any files that are queued so that the number of deployments are minimized.
- If there is no active deployment, and no files in the deployment queue, any file save should trigger an immediate deployment.