Why I failed for 30 years?
Life is all about realizations. Pondering over something I came across the reason why I kept on losing for so many years. You see I am a male working as a developer in a product based company.
Here are some of the reasons why I kept on losing
- Choices — Growing up, I always had a choice to do one thing over the another, and this is the worst thing for me as I am not very decisive.
- Not paying attention — I never paid attention to details, that is why I failed in most of the competitive exams and interviews.
- Reading for the sake of it — I read books over and over again, not absorbing much, leading to donkey work.
- Hard work but not smart — I worked very hard for the money I make, could have been better if I worked smartly.
- Thinking I had enough time — Time moves fast, I couldn’t catch it with all the hard work
I am writing this to let people know that I still made it in life, even though I failed badly at most of it. I still can afford to buy a nice meal for me and my family.
I don’t want anyone to make the mistakes that I did growing up, so people pay attention to everything you come across, you will never know when you will need it(the attention you paid).
Don’t do anything which you don’t want to do whole heartedly.