Cred Weekly Report 10.29–11.04
Welcome to the Cred Weekly Report for the week of October 29th. The Cred team publishes these reports to increase transparency, trust, and keep our community up to date on the latest product news and announcements. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last week, Cred attended the Crypto Summit 2018 in Zurich with more than 2000 attendees and representatives of the European crypto hub. Attending the Summit strengthened Cred’s connections with the crypto community in Zurich and Liechtenstein. Vincent Zhou from FBG Capital, Cred advisor and FBG founding member, mentioned Cred as a considerable player in the crypto scene during his panel discussion.
Cred also attended the East-West Crypto Conference on Oct 22–23 2018 hosted by School of Finance in Frankfurt and organized by Prof. Philip Sandner, a German opinion leader, and well-connected blockchain expert. The Cred team made important relationships with blockchain companies, ICO investors, consultancies and lawyers including DLT Capital — a blockchain investor and consultancy; Chainwise Group — an ICO consultancy; DASH — a digital cash provider and fellow Uphold partner; CryptoTax — a tax and legal advisor for blockchain projects; asset tokenization with Börse Stuttgart, positioning Cred as a trustworthy and reliable member of the crypto community in Germany and Austria.
- Cred partners with DCH. DCH, a blockchain and cryptocurrency advisory service with experience in technology and asset management, is partnering with Cred to bring much-needed liquidity to holders of crypto-currency in Australia and the broader Oceania region. DCH has offices in Korea, USA, and Australia and offers advisory and custodial services, asset management advisory, execution services and treasury solutions to clients that span asset owners and traditional companies and will introduce Cred to its client base.
- Cred is now featured on Australia’s largest loans & financial services marketplace. Finder is Australia’s largest and most trusted source of financial services and products in Australia. Finder includes traditional financial products but also has a massive focus on new technology including blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- Cred completed the preparation for an Australian Credit License application. Two months into setting up operations in Sydney, Cred has completed all the required documentation to start the process of applying for a consumer lending license. Cred AUS is working actively with local regulators to ensure a smooth and fast application process.
- Cred is currently lending to individuals for non-residential property investment loans and to businesses. While applying for a consumer lending license, Cred is ‘open for business’ for investment loans and business loans.
Product + Tech
Product and technology updates will now be provided to our community bi-weekly instead of weekly. This will ensure that our VP of Global Engineering, Yogi Kandlikar, and Chief Product Officer, Maxim Rokhline, can provide impactful updates with strategic context as we build our platform, mobile app, and APIs with partners.
- Cred’s Lend-Borrow-Asset (LBA) token has been listed on BitCloud, a decentralized digital exchange. Currently, LBA/USDT, LBA/ETH, and LBA/BTC trading pairs are available and users can deposit in LBA or withdrawal LBA on BitCloud.
- LBA has been listed on Kyber Network, a decentralized exchange platform based on Ethereum (LBA/ETH trading pairs).
- Cred Adds PayPal, Goldman Sachs, Tradeshift Executives to Global Leadership Team. Maxim Rokhline joins as Chief Product Officer, James Alexander joins as Chief Capital Officer, and Richard Oh joins as GM of Asia.
- Members of the Cred San Francisco team visited Cred’s major outpost in Shanghai last week to discuss global marketing, product, and technology innovations. Cred continues to lead the crypto-lending space by working globally and identifying different localized opportunities for attracting the next 100 million users of crypto assets.
Cred is a decentralized global lending network that facilitates open access to credit anywhere and anytime. Founded by former PayPal financial technology veterans, Cred is a leader in the lending industry, specializing in blockchain technology. Cred is set to revolutionize the lending industry by merging an established global lending network, a diverse team of entrepreneurial leaders, machine learning, and the power of blockchain technology. To learn more, visit www.mycred.io.
Buy Cred’s LBA Token on Uphold: https://uphold.com/
Join the waitlist to access a Cred loan: https://www.mycred.io/
Email Inquiries: email@example.com