In India, many students aspire to pursue MBBS! But unfortunately, for many students, this dream remains unfulfilled. The main reason is the less number of Government Medical College seats and high competition for those seats. Let’s discuss the private colleges in which the fees are so high that middle-class families cannot even dream to afford it. If we leave that aside, the quality of the course and amenities provided for MBBS students in India is also very limited.
Due to all these reasons, Indian students are continuously drifting towards MBBS in Abroad. Students get desired facilities and career opportunities in Abroad which sets the base for their bright future as doctors. Students get attracted to many foreign countries depending upon their place of interest and the knowledge they get from agents. Students get attracted to countries like China, UK, Australia, USA, Canada and Russia.
If we talk about the top rated places for MBBS studies among students, it is undoubtedly Ukraine.
Ukraine has become an increasingly popular destination for MBBS or medical studies amongst Indian students due to its global standards of education and low costs.
Studying MBBS in Ukraine has various advantages because there is no entrance test and no donations for admission in the Top Medical Universities of Ukraine. The Medical Universities in Ukraine, adopt European life standard, emphasize on smart aspects in teaching, well-equipped hospitals with tertiary care and comfortable hostel accommodation.
Around 30 Universities of Ukraine, rank in the list of Top 100 Medical Universities of the World. The Government of Ukraine has a number of the best medical Universities in World. MBBS course fees in Ukraine are reasonable as compared to different countries as a result of its sponsored by the Ukraine government. Also, Ukraine is a safe place for Indian students.
Who can study in Ukraine?
- A student must have completed his/her class XII in Science; having scored a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. This is especially required for students from Unreserved Category.
- Reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) students can apply with the 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology; as per the guidelines by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- The student must have qualified for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). It is mandatory from 2019 onwards.
- The student who can show bank statement for last 6 months can be of Father/Mother with a minimum transaction of 4 lakhs
- No additional entrance test or examination is required
Therefore keeping all this together, Medical education in Top Medical Universities of Ukraine; provides the students with the following benefits-
- Globally recognized degrees
- No Donations, No entrance exams. No need to appear for any entrance examination or pay any donation.
- Affordable Tuition Fee
- Easy admission procedure
- Comfortable and safe hostel accommodation
- Cost of living is considerably low and economical
- Top Medical Universities in Ukraine, provide students with medical insurance and this covers all costs of medical treatments during their stay in the country
- English as a medium of instruction
- Moderate & pleasant climate round the year which is quite comfortable for Indians
- Ukraine acts as a paradise for travellers.
- Adequate scope for students to take part in social activities, cultural meets conferences and excursions organized by the universities for their holistic development
- Students can explore Ukraine and its lovely rituals & practices of people in Ukraine
- Medical classrooms of the Universities has an excellent student-teacher ratio, as compared to that in India (where it is skewed), thus permitting teachers to give individualized attention to each student.
Get an amazing foundation for your medical career in Ukraine!!