1) Everything starts to become predictable and boring. You can easily tell the endings of books and movies just by reading the short synopses. The same goes for human behaviours and life too.
2) You miss the element of surprise that your life used to have.
3) Materialistic things just don’t interest you anymore. New clothes? New gadgets? Yes, they are pretty and shiny. But they are not important to you anymore.
4) Since there are just too many bullshit in this world, good human values become obvious and easily noticeable to you.
5) You lose interest in the the…
Every time when I had to go through something difficult in my life, I often say this repeatedly. “Nothing is permanent in this life. Nothing is permanent in this life. Nothing is permanent in this life.”
Because it is true! Nothing is permanent in this life!
The hardships that you are going through, no matter how difficult they are, they will pass. The happiness that you are experiencing right now, as much as you would like to keep them forever, they will also become distant sweet memories later on in your life.
That is why it is important to live…
The place is dark. Pitch black to be exact.
I can only hear the sounds of my breath and my heart beating.
The sounds are loud and clear.
And my heart is beating faster and faster by the seconds.
I can’t see anything at all.
It is as if I am blind.
I know that the human eyes can fully adapt to darkness.
However, that process may takes hours.
Ah, this is suffocating!
Where am I?
I know. I know.
Let’s just focus and try to reach out my hands.
There maybe something that I could hold. …
Dear my future husband,
How are you?
It is me, Illiya here.
I am writing this ahead of time.
I wish to meet you before time.
But maybe God just want to keep a little surprise for His creations.
So I have to be patient and wait.
Because waiting for the right time to come is a bless.
Is it not?
I said this with my most sincere heart.
I don’t know the future.
And I don’t know what path Allah swt had written for me in this world.
I am not sure whether I have met you before this or not.
Back in 2015, when I first shared about my skin care routine on Instagram, I never thought that I will have thousands of followers on that mobile application like I have right now in 2019.
I was just an unknown person with no connection at all. Suddenly, I became this known person in the beauty scene and was often contacted by international beauty brands and was regularly invited to beauty events along with magazine beauty editors, famous personalities, and celebrities. …