How to participate in Illuminates Token PreSale
We want to remind, that the “Illuminates Platform” PreSale starts September 1, 2019 and guide you through all the details of the process in this article.
Illuminates Token Presale Overview
Illuminat (LUM) is a custom token, that serves to operate Illuminates platform. We use the tokens based on the ERC-20 standard and Ethereum blockchain, that’s guaranteed to work properly in the ecosystem. ERC-20 standard ensures the token meets the security requirements that are common in the industry.
- Token name: Illuminat token.
- Start Of The Presale: September 1, 2019.
- End Of The Presale: September 14, 2019.
- Token decimals: 18.
- Token symbol: LUM.
- Token standard: ERC 20.
- Token supply: 675 000 LUM.
- Soft Cap: 225 ETH. As soon as contract gathers needed amount of ETH (~224), it wouldn’t accept new investments.
- Special bonus: The amount of the bonus is 200%.
Early investors can send ETH on this contract from August 19. The 1st round special price are 1 ETH = 3000 LUM (standard token price will be 1 ETH = 1000 LUM) and for this stage are allocated 675 000 LUM’s.
How the Illuminates smart contract will works
- If the required amount of funds will be gathered until the 1st of September, the smart contract wouldn’t accept new investments and distribute tokens at the first day of presale;
- if the required amount of funds wouldn’t be gathered until 1st of September, there will be 14 days. As soon as ~225 ETH will be gathered, tokens will be distributed immediately;
- If the required amount of funds wouldn’t be gathered until 15th of September, every investor will receive a refund.
Smart contract will be uploaded on github next week, so you will have a chance to review it. More information can be found on a website. Don’t miss the opportunity to buy tokens at a special rate.