26 Pop Culture Things of Today The American Male Should Be Thankful For…
- Ronnie the Limo Driver #duuuude #LFSW #RickyMan #sternshow
2. The brilliance of Howard Stern.
3. The proliferation of cleavage selfies.
4. Magic City is going to be a film.
5. Jerry, George, Kramer and Elaine are on TV multiple times a day. (P.S. Larry David.) (P.P.S. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com)
6. The Boss still rocks…and now, acts.
7. Snarky, immature websites like UPROXX, DEADSPIN and KISSING SUZY KOLBER and enriching, mature websites like ESQUIRE.com
8. “The Woman We Love”
9. YouPorn — because it exists and that it exists for free.
10. YouTube — so we can watch Adam Sandler’s “Turkey Song”
11. No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain…delightfully enlightening, plus the man will put almost anything in his mouth…not that there’s anything wrong with that.
12. Right now, someone is practicing for the 2015 Tecmo Bowl Championship.
13. America…where quirky, nebbish, nice New York Jewish boys like Judd Apatow can score stunning California blonde shiksas like Leslie Mann.
14. Chris Rock is still Chris Rock.
15. The College Football Playoff — even if its selection process is flawed.
16. Bill Murray and Michael Keaton, aka St. Vincent and Bird Man.
17. David Letterman…you know, the guy who throws things off the roof.
18. 50 years later, beautiful women are covering “Be My Baby”
19. The ladies in erectile dysfunction commercials.
20. Fantasy Sports nonsense.
21. Google Nina Agdal (trust me).
22. Robin Williams, James Gandolfini and Jack Bauer were there for us.
23. We were there for “Tebowing”…Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Ray Donovan, Hank Moody and The McConaissance.
24. Craft beer.
25. NFL RedZone…that is, if you still find yourself watching boozers, abusers and neanderthals. (and see #20)
26. The Universal Crazy Hot Matrix…amen.