Today marks the official start of the closed beta! We have begun sending out invites to a small group of community members. If you aren’t one of them, please stay patient as we will be scaling out to more users rapidly.
In the closed beta, we want people to stress test and try to break the game. You will run into bugs, as they’re to be expected at this stage. We really appreciate you reporting these issues, and can do so by clicking the username dropdown in the Apollo launcher and selecting “Report Bug”.
We have yet to heavily optimize the game. The graphics cards found in Mac computers currently perform poorly.
- Intel Core i5–2300 (2011)
- Intel Core i3–6100 (2015)
- 4GB DDR3 or DDR4
- NVIDIA GTX 1050 (2016)
- NVIDIA GTX 960 (2015)
- AMD RX 570 (2017)
- AMD RX 480 (2016)
- Windows 10
- Mac (not recommended due to their graphics cards)
- In-game menus are undergoing a complete redesign and should be implemented soon, and a new deck builder is coming with the next update!
- The in-game tutorial isn’t yet active. If you’re a TCG veteran, please consider contributing to our Wiki!
- We have a limited selection of cards to narrow the focus for isolating bugs for the beta. Cards will be rolled out progressively, and if a card or feature has a critical bug in it, we will remove it from the game until it is fixed.
- Gods and powers are limited for now, but we will unlocking them over the course of the beta.
- You are free to stream the game or make videos, but we would ask at the beginning of any stream or video you share how this is a closed testing beta, with limit cards and features in play, where the point is to gather initial feedback and find bugs. Oh and you know… to have some fun
- We have a discord channel setup for closed beta announcements, discussion, and feedback.
- PVP will always be enabled, but given the limited number of initial users we let in, it might take some time to find a match. To alleviate this, we will have certain designated times for testing that will be announced daily in our Discord channel.
And… I think… that’s it? Thank you for your early support, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback. Once you receive an invite, simply pop open the Apollo launcher and install the game.
The GU Team
PS. There are some members of our community that have yet to receive an invite despite their contributions and support — this is either because you didn’t download the launcher and register an Apollo account, because we couldn’t associate you with your account, or because we simply had to randomly eliminate you in the first wave for stability testing. Hang tight, I promise we will get to you.