Recently i have passed the GCP Associate Cloud engineer exam and it went very well because i have already attempted Professional data engineer. below are my preparation method for GCP associate Cloud engineer certification :-
- Linux Academy subscription for 1 month – URL https://linuxacademy.com/course/google-cloud-certified-associate-cloud-engineer/
- Udemy — Google Cloud Platform for Tech by Rajesh RP — There are some topics which explained very well with good demo like Networking,IAM,Load Balancer , and auto-scaling as i feel it is not explained very well in LA from the lab point of view.
- I highly recommend to go through the this URL link which prepared by sathish vj which covered the entire guide with proper Docs which I think the best way to prepare the examination as its directly referring to the exact doc.
- i have collected many information which ppl used post on blogs after writing the exam to get the exam pattern but you can refer to the Google Docs official guide.
- Many answer you will get by eliminating wrong answer.
- make sure that you read the questions carefully even though you know the answer just after seeing the questions.
All the best to those who are planning to write this examination and reach out to me directly if you will have any question :)