Msn not working with windows 10
Process to resolve the issue msn not working with windows 10
MSN is a collection of internet sites.MSN is a webportal ,it is designed by micro soft for windows and mobile devices. MSN is an abbreviation of microsoft network.MSN technical support provides solution for troubleshooting problem regarding web page opening ,antivirus updating etc.
If you are working with your computer with windows 10 and your program is not open due to errors or file damage then it means MSN not working with windows 10,then you will see an error message on your window which contains a link for more information and you can click on that link for getting relevant information. If this message does not show then you have to follow these steps:
- first you need to go at start and then you need to go to control panel then you have to open Administrative tools
- now you have to select the open viewer
- then you have to select application
- now you have to click on the filter current log at the right hand side of the page
- you need to check error in the filter log window here you will see Event id box then type here some number and then click OK
- you need to double click on the latest application error and you will get fault module of the Internet explorer.
- You need to check your faulty application is msn.exe then you may see several application error is not associated with MSN crash.
- then restart your browser ,you will see that MSN is working with your windows 10.
when you upgrade an option from MSN Explorer Software,you may get an error then you can contact to MSN customer service.