Papers Required to Apply For Turkish Citizenship In Return For Buying a Property
The whole parts the image have been completed of the Turkish Citizenship Act and its recently issuedExecutive Regulations, and the Turkish Government has already begun to receive requests from investors after buying properties conforming to the law of nationality.
The new law included important amendments to obtain Turkish citizenship, including the granting of Turkish citizenship for buying of a property worth $ 250 thousand, after it was $ 1 million in the previous resolution.
Below are all documents required to apply for Turkish citizenship in return for real estate investment, and those are for the property owner, his wife, and children under 18 years of age.
Papers required to apply for exceptional Turkish citizenship in return for buying a property
- Filling out the application in Capital Latin letters without any shortage or errors, and signing the application by the concerned
- A document proving the identity of the owner, such as a passport, or an identity card issued by another State.
- In order to grant citizenship to children, one of the parents must grant consent to the other party, whether the mother or father.
- A document proving your civil status or marriage contract.
- Birth certificate or any other document confirming your information such as a civil registry.
- A family statement or Family register document.
- A non-judgmental document (not sentenced).
- 2 Personal Photos (Biometrics).
- The same documents are required for both husband and wife.
Papers required to apply for Turkish citizenship to children under the age of 18 who will be granted exceptional citizenship by one of the parents in return of a property
- Birth certificate of the child.
- Birth certificate (birth statement).
- One of the parents’ consent to the other.
- Parents’ marriage contract.
Real estate documents required to apply for Turkish citizenship
- Copy of the title deed (the title of the property purchased).
- Copies of bank transfers, bank receipts, and bank statements, under which the property was paid and transferred from the seller’s account to the buyer’s account, certified by the concerned party.
- Property assessment Document by assessment and review institution licensed by the Turkish State.