Big news! Moritz Daan and I have just published the most comprehensive book on App Store Optimization on the market.
Just how comprehensive is this book? Here are some stats:
- It clocks in at over 350 pages (inclusive of both text and image references).
- It’s over 70,000 words.
- It includes content from 6 guest authors of renown standing in the ASO industry.
- It includes 45+ pro tips and 20 case studies.
- It encompasses 12 chapters, each covering unique aspects of ASO from how iOS 11 is changing the game, to visibility optimizations, to black hat, to ASO tools and more.
In short: it’s everything you could ever want to know about the topic of ASO, and more.
The book consists of 6 parts:
- The ASO Stack — a cheat sheet for mobile marketers to improve their app store presence.
- Getting ready for iOS 11 — implications for ASO.
- Increasing Visibility — Improving visibility in the app stores through search & browse.
- Increasing Conversion — turning views into downloads, with iOS category conversion rate benchmarks from TUNE that weren’t published before.
- Tools — The ASO practitioner’s toolkit.
- Outside of the Stores — External and internal influences on ASO.
You can get the ASO book (PDF) for $39 now and also pre-order a printed edition for later this year at $65.
We wrote this book to provide content for every level of ASO practitioner, from beginners looking to get their bearings on this complex subject, to seasoned veterans looking to stay up-to-date on the latest tips, tricks & trends.
We would also like to thank our Guest authors for their incredible help, adding expertise and depth to this book:
■ Daniel Peris — chapter: Backlinks and setting up the Google Search Console.
■ Emily Grossman — chapter: App Indexing.
■ Pablo Penny — chapter: The Keyword Optimization Cycle.
■ Paul Malicki — chapter: Switching Categories.
■ Peter Fodor — chapter: Getting Featured.
■ Sylvain Gauchet — chapter: App Store Videos
And we would like to thank the ASO tool providers who answered our questionnaire:
■ AppFollow: Anatoly Sharifulin, Evgeny Kruglov.
■ App Radar: Thomas Kriebernegg, Silke Glauninger.
■ AppTweak: Laurie Galazzo.
■ ASOdesk.com: Sergey Sharov.
■ Mobile Action: Aykut Karaalioglu, Hugh Kimura, Yekta Ozcomert.
■ PRIORI DATA: Patrick Kane, Patrik Winkler.
■ Raisemetrics: Alexey Savitsky.
■ SensorTower: Randy Nelson.
■ SplitMetrics: Alexandra Lamechenka, Ian Artimovich.
■ StoreMaven: Adam Rakib.
■ TestNest: Anzhelika Shevchenko, Nick Kurat.
■ TheTool: Ekaterina Zolotareva, Daniel Peris.
■ TUNE: Ian Sefferman, Patrick Haig, Tam Phan.
Special thanks to:
■ Regina Leuwer (Editor).
■ Javier Prieto (Designer).
■ Vasilis Konstantoudakis (Cover design).
Incipia is a mobile app development and marketing agency that builds and markets apps for companies, with a specialty in high-quality, stable app development and keyword-based marketing strategy, such as App Store Optimization and Apple Search Ads. For post topics, feedback or business inquiries please contact us, or send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.