Triple Chocolate Threat
Who doesn’t like chocolate! Here @indiangastronomy we made not just a simple chocolate lava cake, we added a layer of chocolate ice cream on top of this cake and then made it complete with more chocolate on top. Everyone loved it! It is super simple to make and takes literally no time. I made it eggless and vegan!! Yes replace the milk with almond milk and you will find out that the recipe stays the same. In our trial run it ended up being soggy because of our impatience to keep it longer. So keep it in for good 25 minutes at 400F.
Check out the video on our page for step by step tutorial or follow along:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 1 (If you want it all for yourself) / 2 if you are willing to share
What You’ll Need
Powdered sugar — 3/4cup
All purpose flour —
Whole Milk/ Almond MIlk —
Cooking Oil —
Cocoa powder — 4 teaspoons
Chocolate ice cream
Oven safe baking cup
How We Did It
- First mix all the dry ingredients — Powdered sugar, Flour, Cocoa powder, , Baking powder, Baking soda. Once they are all mixed up add wet ingredients slowly.
2. Oil, milk, vanilla essence and mix them all up by adding milk in batches.
3. Now take the baking cup and oil it and dust it with coacoa powder and flour so its easy to take it out.
4. Once you fill 3/4 with the mixture put couple of chocolate cubes into it.
5. Once thats done pre heat oven to 400 and now put it for baking for 30 minutes.
6. Once you plate the cake you should see chocolate syrup coming out of it when you cut it open. Put some chocolate ice cream on the top and drizzle some chocolate for the triple chocolate threat!