Shimla An Amazing Place For A Vacation
Shimla is one of the most visited tourist destinations across the world. No doubt Shimla has been blessed with natural beauty and its beauty doubles when a white snow carpet covers Shimla Hills.
It is obvious when you plan your vacation in Shimla specially in winters, you definitely expect snow. Worse part is that when you reach there, and it has already snowed just about a week back! But In 2016 people have enjoyed White Christmas after 25 years. You may ask any tours and travels company in India to guide you.
Amazing Things To Do In Shimla
Here are the best places to visit in Shimla suggested by India Travels Online
- The beautiful Viceregal Lodge/Rashtrapati Niwas which reminds the Victorian era where Shimla’s cultural heritage comes to life.
2. Train journey full curved tracks over the Himalayas full of nature’s surprises. Snow, hikes and splendid views: Ride in the Kalka-Shimla railway line.
3. Skiing at Kufri: Must to experience the snow covered mountains at its best. You may be fall, may sacred but you will have a great time for sure.
4. View from Kali Ka Tibba is breathtaking and the best place for photography. The Kali temple situated on the peak of Chail.
5. Chail; Must Visit the highest cricket ground in the world!
6. Kufri Fun World: Take a spin around the highest go-kart track in the world at this amusement park. Here enjoy the excitement of riding, the merry-go-round and the swinging boat at the top of a mountain.