I found a free Tibco Spotfire Training Course, best Tutorial and certification
Are you seeking for the universe to strike upon you with a wholesome help package?
Something that would make life more organised for everyone assosiated to you…….
Are you looking actively to find yourself the most suitable business intelligence software solution?
Something that would be good for data visualization and data analytics…..
Pour yourself some coffee, sit tight and get familiarized with your new best friend TIBCO.
Let us now dwell into the quagmire……
So what exactly is it?
What is TIBCO Spotfire?
TIBCO Spotfire is a visual analytics tool that designs, develops, and distributes in-memory analytics software for next generation business intelligence.
Graphics in TIBCO Spotfire® (called as visualizations) are presented as interactive executive dashboards where the user can easily visualize the inputted data and interact with the visualizations, e.g. displaying a trend in a specific time period.
So, it mainly provides users with executive dashboards, data analytics, data visualization, and KPI push to mobile devices, with 360 degree view of customers.
Wouldn’t it be nice to also incur some blissful cost reduction in ownership?
You’re in luck, as it significantly reduces the total cost of ownership by enabling users to build once and publish to thousands of users over Internet/Intranet, as PDF or PPT reports and the likes of Google maps, Big Data, AI, Hadoop etc are basically the data sources.
TIBCO Spotfire® is offered in 3 types of application:
•Spotfire® Desktop: used to visualize and explore data in a single PC (software installation required)
•Spotfire® Cloud: used to analyze and explore data on the cloud (no installation required)
- Spotfire® Platform: the most complete Spotfire® solution that designed for teams and organizations
1. What are the pre-requisites to learn TIBCO Spotfire?
You can be a better TIBCO Spotfire Admin with very less or Zero Programming knowledge.
After all, that’s the reason why TIBCO Spotfire was born right so that anyone can automate.
2.How is the career in TIBCO Spotfire and what about Salary?
It’s definitely good, as per Indeed.
The Average annual salary for a TIBCO Spotfire certified professional is $1,10,000, whereas a non-certified once makes around $85,000.
3. How do I get TIBCO Spotfire Tutorials for free?
There are many places where you can get TIBCO Spotfire Tutorials for Beginners and countless free videos.
Make sure you are doing the Labs while reading, otherwise, it’s worthless.
4. What are the Roles and responsibilities of a TIBCO Spotfire Resource?
There are many roles in TIBCO Spotfire, such as:
i. Admin (75% Job Openings).
ii. Developer (10% Job Openings).
iii. Architect (25% Job Openings).
As you can see the most important role is the Admin. Hence, focus on that.
5. Can you provide details on Tibcospotfire certification?
Whether certified to run on cloud foundation hosted by TIBCO, a vendor of your choice or on-premises with a path to cloud, TIBCO® solutions can help you achieve your connected intelligence needs.
- As-a-Service offerings: TIBCO provides SaaS-based offerings that seamlessly scale to meet your demands, without having to invest in your own or third-party infrastructure.
- Marketplace offerings: TIBCO partners with leading cloud providers to run your solutions on scalable, pay-as-you-go infrastructure.
- Cloud certified: TIBCO helps you to accelerate the migration of on-premises applications to the cloud.
There are 5 types of TIBCO Spotfire certification. You can start with the basic one.
To know more about various TIBCO Spotfire Certifications, you can check other blogs and videos of mine.
6. Can I get certified if my company is not a partner of TIBCO Spotfire?
As of 2018, the answer is no. Don’t worry. We have good news as well.
TIBCO Spotfire will be soon extending their certification program to non-partners.
That sounds great.
7. How can I get access to Tibcospotfire Environment?
i). Normal Access.
ii). Client Access.
As you would have guessed, it’s only for clients. If your company is a client of Tibcospotfire please register with your corporate email id.
Hope that helps.
8. Which is good? Online Training or Classroom Training?
Let’s see. In 2018, Online Training makes more sense but if you get hold of a good trainer then of course classroom training is excellent.
9. How much is TIBCO Spotfire Cost, i.e. for Training and Software Access?
The Training cost depends on the vendor, but I think it should not exceed 200$.
10. Where can I get Tibcospotfire Training?
There are many vendors, but make sure you get Lab access before and after the sessions.
11. Where can I get TIBCO Spotfire Training in Hyderabad, Tibcospotfire Training in Bangalore along with the materials?
I get this question from my office colleagues, friends, and various blog readers almost every day or week.
My answer is if you are taking this offline, it’s then completely irrelevant, I would suggest online training instead of classroom training for TIBCO Spotfire since this is completely Tool Based i.e.; 10% Theory, 90% Labs.
12. How do I know if my company is a Clients of TIBCO Spotfire?
There are many companies like Accenture, Deloitte etc. That’s clearly listed on their official portal.
13. Where can I get TIBCO Spotfire Interview Questions and Answers and how difficult is it?
Most of the Questions are quite easy, some are advanced.
This blog should help you.
14. What about TIBCO Spotfire Jobs? Do we have the good opportunity?
TIBCO Spotfire has been implemented in below locations:
San Jose, Los Angeles, Detroit, Denver, Chicago, San Francisco, London, Toronto, Houston, Austin, Dallas, Orlando, Seattle, Washington, New York, India,( Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon) Singapore, Melbourne, Dubai.
You can easily find a job in case you reside in any of these locations.
15. Can you provide me your resume?
Well, I can’t do that but I will help you with sample resumes.
16. Can I get any Training materials like pdf, ppt, and user guide on Wikipedia for Tibcospotfire?
Not much on Wikipedia, but there are many places where you can get it.
17. I liked your blog, how can I help you?
If you liked my Blog, drop a comment. That will help me.
18. You are very boring! Can you change?
Well thanks for the feedback, I will try and make changes. Meanwhile, you can check my other blogs and videos on TIBCO.
Give yourself that boomerang launch you need…
Start your journey into TIBCO world.