How To Control Your Hair Fall
Apart from the genetic reason, there are many reasons that produce hair fall in both men and women, like hormonal diversity, under active thyroid gland, low blood circulation in the scalp and nutritional deficiencies. Men are most commonly influenced by the Hair Loss. In this post, Infiniti Hair Club will guide you how you can control your hair fall and also suggest other alternative methods you can adopt if you already lost your hairs partially.
Controlling Your Hair Fall With 5 Natural Home Remedies
These are the hair care tips that are applicable to the initial stage of the hair fall, you should follow these tips if you don’t want to lose your hairs completely. Apply these tips for long and strong healthy hair growth.
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera maintains the skin pH level required for the hair growth, it penetrates deep into the skin of the scalp for promoting hair growth.
- Take an aloe vera leaf
- Collect the pulp
- Apply it directly to the scalp and hairs
- Leave it for 45 minutes
- Wash hair with normal water
- Repeat the process for 3–4 times a week
- Note: Don’t use yellow color sap as it makes skin irritation. Use the pulp which is transparent
2. Fenugreek (Menthee)
Fenugreek seeds are rich in hormone antecedents which help in the growth of hair and repairs hair follicles. fenugreek seeds contain nicotinic acid and proteins that make stronger hair shafts and promote hair growth.
- Dip Fenugreek seeds in water overnight
- Grind it in next morning
- Make a fine paste
- Apply this paste onto your scalp and hairs
- Leave it for 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Don’t let the paste to get dry, you can wear a shower cap or cover your head with a polyethene so that it does not get dry
- Wash off your head with normal water
- Follow this process of natural hair fall treatment twice a week for a month.
3. Sour Curd With Honey
Sour Curd (yogurt) acts as a natural hair conditioner. It holds vitamin B5, proteins and probiotics that are extremely useful in hair growth. Honey has antibacterial properties that keep safe hairs from damage. it makes you get soft, shiny and smooth hairs.
- Take two tablespoons of curd
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey
- Mix them properly
- Apply this mixture directly to your scalp for 30 minutes
- Wash your head with normal water
- Do this process once in a week, if you have dry hair do it twice a week.
4. Onion Juice
Onion has a high content of sulfur which enhances the blood circulation to the hair follicles, this makes hairs to grow faster. Onion eliminates the bacteria that can cause scalp infection.
- Take Some Onions
- Grate them well
- Extract the juice
- Dip a cotton ball into juice and apply directly to your scalp, ensuring all hairs are covered from root to tip
- after 30 minutes wash your head with mild shampoo and water.
- Note: protect your eyes from direct contact with onion juice as this will result in burning sensation of eyes.
5. Coconut Milk
Coconut is a rich source of vitamin E, Fats and Proteins. It actively encourages hair regrowth and controls hair loss. A regular application of coconut oil will promote hair growth and stop hair thinning.
- Grate a coconut and grind it in a mixer.
- Make a smooth paste
- Extract the milk from this paste
- Apply the milk directly to your hairs from scalp to the tip of hairs.
- Leave it for 45 minutes
- Wash your head with a mild shampoo and normal water
- You can follow this process once in a week.
- Do not Comb Wet Hairs
- Massage Your hairs and scalp for few minutes daily with luke warm oil like coconut, almond, mustard or jojoba. For fast hair growth, you should use an oil that is rich in vitamin E.
- Maintain a healthy diet and include biotin in your daily diet. Biotin (Vitamin B7) boost the hair growth. some of the natural sources of a high content of biotin are:
- Dairy Products
- Soya beans
- Spinach and lettuce juice
4. Sleep properly for 7–8 hours.
5. Say no to chemical based products like chemical based shampoo, conditioner to the hair color, hair styling gel. Excessive uses of these chemical products may result in hair fall.
Alternative Methods To Deal with Baldness
This part is for those peoples who already lost their partial hairs and baldness is visible on their head. there are several methods to dealing with baldness. some of the methods are Laser treatment, Surgical Treatment, Non Surgical Treatment, Hair Transplant, Hair Replacement etc.
Above all of the mentioned ways, the Non Surgical method is the safest way. In this method natural hairs are used to cover the partial baldness. There are several centers that provide non surgical hair replacement or hair restoration service. Infiniti Hair Club uses highly qualified, experienced professionals, unique methods to deliver Non Surgical Hair Replacement In Mumbai.
Advantage of this process
- Easy to maintain