INFI Wallet: Deposit and Withdraw
💡 For security reasons, wallet function will be temporarily unavauilable upon game launch and will be opened after ensuring game stability.
For withdrawals and deposits, you can tap respective buttons in Settings and see further instructions. Make sure to note the following.
Before you Start
- Make sure that you have switched your wallet to Polygon Chain and added INFI contract in your wallet.
For detailed instructions, see the article Add INFI Contact
- Make sure you have allready linked this same wallet address to your game account.
For detailed instructions, see the article Connect Wallet to Game Account
- All withdrawals are only sent to the wallet address previously linked to your game account.
- In order to see the incoming INFI tokens in your wallet, you must be switched to Polygon Chain and must have the INFI token contract added to your wallet.
In case you have withdrawn a certain amount of INFI tokens from your game account, however, don’t see the tokens added to your wallet even after 5 minutes, there is a big chance that you are either 1) not switched to Polygon Chain, or 2) have not added INFI contract within your wallet.
You can check all transactions of your wallet address on the Polygon network by going to Polygon Scan, pasting your wallet address and searching, then clicking on ERC-20 Token Txns tab.
If you see the respective transaction but still don’t see the tokens — please follow the instruction here: How to add INFI contract
- If you wish to deposit tokens from your wallet to your game account, make sure you carefully follow the deposit instructions and send tokens only form your linked wallet address, and only to the single deposit wallet address.
- INFI Deposit wallet address for all users: 0x8a3e4323a6969f5d975d106007d06e3700e7ae45
- The correct wallet address for all deposits can be simply copied from the pop-up screen after tapping the Deposit button.
Please be extra careful and attentive when copying and pasting wallet addresses for all blockchain transactions — unfortunately, if the tokens were sent to the wrong address, it is not in our capability to reverse such transactions. You can always track your transactions at Polygon Scan.