3 Recipes to Prepare When You Buy Organic Coconut Jam
If you have tried out different organic coconut products like coconut oil, coconut flour, coconut sugar, coconut nectar, and coconut flakes for baking, why don’t you try out coconut jam for baking? After you buy organic coconut jam and try it for baking, you will notice the difference in the taste of your favorite baked good.
Baking Coconut Jam Biscuit Drops Recipe
This 3-ingredient Coconut Jam Biscuit Drops recipe is a fast and easy baking guide. Try out baking this nutrient-rich biscuits especially for your little ones.
- 1 cup Organic Coconut Jam
- 250 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 395 grams Condensed Milk
- Baking Paper
- Baking Tray
How to Make Coconut Jam Biscuit Drops:
- Line the baking tray with baking paper. Then, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the desiccated coconut and condensed milk well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into balls. Place the balls on the baking tray.
- Then, use your fingertips to flatten the balls (approximately 1/2 to 1 inch thick). Place dents on each biscuit.
- Fill the dents with organic coconut jam.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown on the sides.
- Allow the biscuits to cool down before eating.
Healthy and Delicious Coconut Jam Slice Recipe
If you buy organic coconut products and do not know what to do with them, this recipe is best to do. When you buy organic coconut jam, do not forget this recipe too. This snack can be enjoyed by a dozen of people. Try this nutritious and yummy coconut treat now!
- 3/4 cup Coconut Jam
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 cups Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 large Eggs
- 125 grams Butter (chilled and chopped into cubes)
- 18cm x 28cm Rectangular Size Baking Tray
- Baking Paper
How to Make Coconut Jam Slice:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place small amount of butter to grease baking tray. Line with baking paper.
- Combine 1/2 of the coconut sugar, coconut flour, and chilled butter into a food processor. Process until the mixture looks and feels like breadcrumbs.
- Mix in 1 egg and vanilla extract.
- Process (in the food processor) again, until the mixture forms into a dough.
- Place the dough into the greased baking tray.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (or until it turns into golden brown).
- Spread the coconut jam into the warm base (dough).
- Place the remaining 1/2 coconut sugar and 2 eggs.
- Spread over the jam.
- Bake for another 25 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Allow the coconut jam slice to cool before cutting it into 12 exact same rectangular slices. Enjoy!
No-Bake Coconut Jam Recipes
Organic coconut jam is widely-used in toasts. Below is a toasted bread recipe with a twist. This recipe is adapted from iamfoodblog. Using Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Jam ensures you get most nutritive goodness from coconut.
- Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Jam
- Japanese Bread (Shokupan)
- Salted Butter
- Soft Boiled Egg
- Dark Soy
- White Pepper
- Bread Toaster
- Spoon or Small Spatula
How to Make Coconut Jam Toast:
- Get a pair of soft, fluffy, and thick white bread. The best choice is Japanese Bread or Shokupan.
- Toast the bread pieces in the bread toaster. Make sure they have the same color and crispiness. Avoid making “barely toasted” bread loaves.
- Spread salted butter on your toasted breads.
- After the butter, spread a generous amount of Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Jam.
- Season soft boiled egg with white pepper and dark soy.
- Dip the toasted Japanese breads into the soft boiled egg with pepper and dark soy.
Baking with coconut products is fun and easy. It can be an enjoyable experience to eat coconut jam as spread or use it in baking. Be productive in the kitchen today and buy organic coconut jam now!
Originally published at crazy4coconut.com on August 29, 2017.