Understanding Delegations in Tezos
Tezos is using a Proof of Stake Consensus Model, which allows holders with insufficient funds or anyone who doesn´t want to bake by himself, to earn Rewards by delegating to a Baker(Delegation Service).
Delegating Tezos simply means to vote for a specific Baker(Delegation Service), who then gets the rights to use your Balance for baking new blocks. The Tezos never leave your wallet and you are always in control of the private keys.
The whole process of delegating your Tezos is easy, secure and can be done within a few minutes.
Create a Tezbox Wallet Account
Create a Tezos KT Address
Fund your Tezos KT Address
Delegate your Tezos Holdings
Using the above address will delegate your Tezos to our Delegation Service
There are other ways to delegate your Tezos, but we recommend doing it with Tezbox, as it is very easy, secure and quick.
HotStake Delegation Service
By using the HotStake Delegation Service you have the following benefits:
- 10% Flat Fee
- No Sign up or registration needed
- you stay totally anonymous
- constant development and improvement of our service
- Live Customer Service in Telegram Group or via Private Chat
- supporting our partner site StakingRewards.com, which calculates Tezos ROI etc.