It's been slightly more than 2 weeks since our first quarter dividends were paid out.
We have set out to accomplish the following thus far;
- We are in the midst of syncing our front end to our back end for our Exchange, VeraExchange. We can expect an Alpha by mid to end July 2018. After which we would be running rigorous tests on our security protocol.
- We have received our first batch of GPUs, successfully installed and running about 85% of them. (The rest were either faulty or required further software configurations)
- We have decided to focus mainly on GPU mining expansion this quarter as equipment prices now heavily favours us.
- We will be listing on Token.store within the month of June. Looking to list on a few other bigger exchanges though still awaiting confirmations.
- Our smart contract for VRTM has been capped as Minting Finished, therefore there will be no more further minting of VRTM possible.
This caps us at 17,625,000 VRTM.
- We will be having our own consensus within the team to decide on whether to hold a Secondary Coin Offering (SCO) and if so, when to do it.
Thank you once again for your time.
We look forward to bringing forth more from our team and also to listen to feedback from our community.
Once again, thank you for your faith and support in us.
CEO Veritas Mining